In this photo extracted from the second drive video you can see the normal position of the front wheels in the arch.
I spent three hours under the Vogue on Sunday afternoon struggling with the driveshaft front bolts. No matter what I did I could not get my hex-head bolts to pull the universal joint yolk up to the coupler. After a couple of hours (and a rest for my bruised fingers I must admit) I came to realise that the holes in the coupler were out by a very slight amount and that the uni yolk was drilled for 3/8 inch bolts. A 10mm threaded bolt would go through but was an interference fit. That and the slight hole mis-alignment meant I didn't have a hope. I removed the whole driveshaft and drilled the yolk holes out to 10mm - it then went in relatively easily. The yolk centres on the coupler with an internal "ledge" - the bolts are not used to centre it, so it should be fine.
So the Vogue is drivable again. All that remains before I take it for new tyres is to black mastic (seal) some of the window rubbers where water could leech onto the headlining, and to finish the door linings.